Go-GURT Mystery Flavor | You Could Win!
Frequently Asked Questions
While the Official Rules outline the complete details of this promotion, your question may already be answered below.
- What are the prizes for this promotion?
- GRAND PRIZE
- $5,000 check
INSTANT WIN PRIZES
- Video Game Console
- Amazon eGift Card*
- Music Streaming Service Gift Card
- Go-GURT Gear
*Restrictions apply. See amazon.com/gc-legal.
- How many prizes could I win?
- One (1) Sweepstakes prize and up to ten (10) Instant Win Game prizes per person.
- I won the instant win game, but never received an email with more details. What should I do?
- Please search the inbox, including your spam folder, for an email from firstname.lastname@example.org . If you still cannot find the email, please fill out the contact form and include your verification code in your comment if you've got it so we can assist you."
- How will I know if my child has won a prize?
- The winner will be notified via the contact information provided upon registration – which means you should receive an email within 48 hours if your child has won a prize.
- I got a message that I've already entered today, but I haven't. What should I do?
- Exit the site and clear your browser's cookies and cache and revisit the site. Be sure to always visit https://www.go-gurtmystery.com/ directly rather than a bookmarked page in your browser.
- I think I’m having technical issues. What should I do?
- Try these troubleshooting tips:
- Make sure you're using the most up to date version of your browser
- Clear your browser's cookies and cache
- I have recently moved or updated my email address. Can I change my registration information for this promotion?
- We apologize for any inconvenience, but due to the number of entries we receive in each promotion, we are unable to change registration information. If you do win a prize during the promotional period and your contact information does change, contact email@example.com .
- Why can’t I use my P.O. Box address on the address update form?
- Your home address allows us to identify your residence for eligibility purposes.
- What is COPPA?
- COPPA is an acronym for the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act which is a federal law regulating how the personal information of children under the age of 13 can be gathered and used on the Internet.
- Is your promotion COPPA compliant?
- Yes, the Guess the Go-GURT Mystery Flavor is COPPA compliant. While this promotion is designed to be fun, we at Yoplait and General Mills take COPPA and your child's privacy very seriously.
- Is General Mills collecting personally identifiable information about my child in accordance with COPPA guidelines?
- As part of the Guess the Go-GURT Mystery Flavor, General Mills is collecting a username, password, and parent/guardian email address, solely to allow the fulfillment of prizes should your child win. This is being done in full compliance with COPPA guidelines. As a result, if your child is under the age of 13 and has registered for the Guess the Go-GURT Mystery Flavor, you will receive an email from us letting you know. We will also provide you with the opportunity to opt your child out of the promotion. Regardless of whether or not you choose to opt out your child from the promotion, no information about children under 13 will be used for any purpose other than fulfilling promotion prizes. All information about children under 13 will be destroyed immediately upon conclusion of the promotion.
- My child is under the age of 13. How do I opt them out of the promotion?
- As part of the registration process, your child is required to provide your email address in addition to their own. You should have received an email from us when your child registered for the Guess the Go-GURT Mystery Flavor containing information about opting your child out of the promotion and providing a link to do so.
In addition, you may unsubscribe your child from the Guess the Go-GURT Mystery Flavor by clicking here.